The GXV3674 v2 series are outdoor weatherproof IP cameras with infrared sensors, making them ideal for any outdoor setting where weather and light conditions are a concern. The series features an adjustable variable focal lens to allow the user to adjust the lens to best fit their monitoring needs. Allowing the GXV3674 v2 series to monitor nearby areas such as building entrances, and distant focuses such as a parking lot, and anything in between. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance cameras, the GXV3674 v2 series is OnVIF compliant and features built-in PoE.
- GXV3674_HD_VF: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution
- GXV3674_FHD_VF: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- High quality 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and vari-focal HD lens with DC-IRIS, convenient to zoom or focus without opening the case
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, etc.
- Smart IR functionality to maximize white balance/exposure and the ability to turn the IR LEDs on/off using the product’s web user interface
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) supported by GXV3674_FHD
- 2 Year Warranty