The Supervoice SVC-SP10 is a 15W, in-ceiling mount, HD IP loudspeaker, ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and many other locations. Built for public address announcement solutions and not only, this robust IP speaker offers crystal clear HD audio functionality, expanding communication & security. Supports SIP audio codecs such as OPUS, G711U, G711A, G722, GSM, MP3, WAV and more, SIP & Multicast paging (10 Multicast addresses/channel), and can be paired with various IP devices like Desk-phones, Door-phones and Facility Access systems. Offers a 10/100 Base-TX (RJ45) network interface, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and SIP security via TLS, Password protection, IP address filtering, Digest authentication, User access log etc. Thanks to its modern design, strong metal casing and rich features, Supervoice SVC-SP10 is a perfect IP speaker for any setting.
Key Features & Benefits:
- HD audio sound quality with OPUS, G711U, G711A, G722, GSM, MP3, WAV codec support and more
- Built-in amplifier Class-D – 15Watt
- Frequency response 100Hz-18KHz, max. SPL 96 dB
- 2 SIP Accounts
- SIP & Multicast paging support, 10 Multicast addresses/channel
- 10/100 Base-TX (RJ45) network interface
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Support for DC 12V/24V Power Supply (PSU optional, not included)
- SIP security via TLS, password protection, IP address filtering, Digest authentication, User access log etc.
- Strong metal casing, In-ceiling installation
- Dimensions: 200x90mm, weight: 1 Kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°C / +60°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% – 85%
- 2 Year Warranty